Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I apply? Applications will be accepted at certain times for classes. Check our Admissions tab to see if we're accepting applications for a class that works for you!
- Why Barbering? Great income,Own your own shop,Work part or full time, With the retirement of a staggering percentage of local barbers, there is an increasing number of opportunities currently available.
- What if I am already a licensed Cosmetologist? If you have a valid PA Cosmetolegist license you only need an additional 695 hours.
- What if I have cosmetology hours but have not recieved my cosmetologist license? Unfortunately hours from Cosmetology only transfer over within a full license in Barber Schools in PA.
- Is Financial aid available? We have numerous financial aid options available. Please see our Financial Aid tab. Everyone should complete a FAFSA to see if there is any federal aid available to you. Students can qualify for federal aid and state aid (PA Careerlink & OVR) so please apply for all, if applicable.
- How can I get more information about the school? Most everything can be found in our school catalog.