Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I apply? Applications can be completed online at any time. However, admission to the school is only open during designated admission periods. Check our Admissions tab to see the next scheduled admission period.
- Why Barbering? Great income,own your own shop,work part or full time, With the retirement of a staggering percentage of local barbers, there is an increasing number of opportunities currently available.
- What if I am already a licensed Cosmetologist? If you have a valid PA Cosmetolegist license you only need an additional 695 hours.
- What if I have cosmetology hours but have not recieved my cosmetologist license? Unfortunately hours from Cosmetology only transfer over within a full license in Barber Schools in PA.
- Is Financial aid available? We have numerous financial aid options available. Please see our Financial Aid tab. Everyone should complete a FAFSA to see if there is any federal aid available to you. Students can qualify for federal aid in addition to other aid (VA Education Benefits and OVR) so please apply for all, if applicable.
- How can I get more information about the school? Most everything can be found in our school catalog.